Location: Draper, UT Full Time Employment
This is a virtual position - Can live anywhere in the U.S.
ZimZee Recruiting has an opportunity for a Marketing professional to lead marketing activities for a client in Lindon, a new and unique e-commerce marketplace for legal professionals. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and executing marketing activities across a variety of channels and media to drive sales of legal content, a key cornerstone of client’s strategy in North America.
Candidates must have a real passion for the marketing of legal software, technology, innovation and new platforms, and have demonstrated the ability to manage multiple activities with limited resources. Candidates will have successfully managed web-based marketing activities, lead generation and tradeshows, ideally in the legal tech space. Candidates should also have an understanding of co-op marketing, cobranding, affinity, channel and partner marketing.
- Strategic creation and implementation of marketing programs and activities to generate new and renewal subscriptions to content.
- With Director of Publishing Partnerships, create content and programs to support enrollment of Publishing Partners.
- Create strategy and content for website, including SEO, press releases, social media, etc. to build brand awareness and drive end-user web-traffic.
- Manage trade-show calendar of 2-4 shows/year.
- Create content and programs to support publishing partners’ direct promotional activities, including social media, case studies, RIO analyses, partner/member marketing programs and co-marketing efforts, etc.
- Coordinate marketing efforts with VP of Marketing to identify and leverage cross promotional opportunities (e.g. website, social media, trade shows).
- Work closely with overseas counterparts to market new product functionality and features to end-users and publishing partners.
- Act as a subject matter expert.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Marketing management in ecommerce, software and/or legal tech space or other related service industry.
- Understanding of legal content and legal and corporate markets.
- Understanding of e-commerce models and technologies.
- 5+ years marketing experience with increasing responsibility
- 5+ years overall software and technology industry experience.
- Experience with global software vendors, cloud product models.
- Measurable track record of success growing revenues.
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated, able to successfully work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Able to manage in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- College degree required, MBA or other graduate degree a plus