Location: Draper, UT Full Time Employment
Qualifications & Skills
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Demonstrable experience and examples of complex CSS layout including experience with CSS frameworks like Less, Sass.
- Experience developing in ASP.NET, JSP or similar
- Experience with content management systems
- Must have interest in emerging technologies
- Background in e-commerce systems strongly preferred
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Human-Computer Interaction or appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Develop user interfaces of key features through entire product lifecycle, from initial explorations through final delivery of front end features of web applicaitons.
- Generate UI mockups including wire-frames and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Work in a development environment using version control, IDE tools, debugging tools, etc.
- Translate usability and field research findings into design improvements.
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to stakeholders and development team.
- Work closely with development team to deliver the final product.