Location: Raleigh, NC Full Time Employment
ZimZee Recruiting is seeking a technical resource with excellent communication skills, analysis and design ability to fill an engineering & presales role at an exciting and fast growing software company. Primary responsibility for this position will be presales support activities for the enterprise software sales and provide technical (including API) expertise for the Channel partners. Secondary responsibilities will include assisting the professional services team with integration projects as assigned.
Job duties will include:
- Assist in closing new business
- Product demonstrations with potential clients
- Assist with completion of RFIs/RFPs
- Analyze client requirements, conceptualize possible solutions, and tailor demonstrations and proposals to customer needs.
- Coordinate between Sales process and Services implementation as necessary
- Provide support for Channel partners and direct sales
- Staff exhibition booth at industry trade events
- POC design/implementation as required (including both client-side and server-side development in ASP.NET).
- Application integration between products and third party applications
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent technical experience
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Experience in product demonstrations and/or working directly in with potential clients in a pre-sales process
- Ability to adapt demonstrations and responses to a customer’s specific needs
- At least 2-5 years in experience as a software engineer or in a similar role.
- Experience in application design or as a business analyst in a software environment.
- Understanding of web applications, their architecture and design. Experience in ASP.NET development is a plus.
- Strong presentation skills
- A dynamic and motivated individual who has a passion for customer satisfaction and building professional customer relationships.
- Regular business travel (roughly 25%)